Despite the very Welsh name, Gruff is actually half French. Nowadays, he's a tech entrepreneur (and some-time novelist) but he used to be a physicist at Imperial College before getting hooked on inventing things. He has a special interest in language learning, speaks five languages to varying degrees of fluency and he often blogs about language learning, science, and technology.
As well as co-founding Kwiziq, he is the author the Amazon best-selling SF thriller, The Looking Glass Club and the inventor of the Exertris gaming exercise-bike and Pidgin, a free online tool that makes drawing flow charts and relationship diagrams as quick and easy as describing them in pidgin English.
- Kwiziq co-founders named finalists for EdTech Founder of the Year - BMWi UK Tech Founder Awards 2018
- Kwiziq returns to CogX Awards finals - Best AI Product in Education 2018
- Kwiziq recognised as a leading British AI startup in government policy paper on artificial intelligence
- Brainmaps – how our A.I. Language Coach helps you learn languages faster
- 2,000,000 kwizzes!
- Kwiziq @ First Franco-British Artificial Intelligence Conference
- Kwiziq Spanish (beta) is here!
- Kwiziq named as CogX finalist for Best AI Product in Education Award
Questions and Answers258
- Maybe a typo - 27 February, 2020 - Answer
- Can you break down or redo this lesson? - 29 January, 2020 - Answer
- besoin de/ to need to topic - 29 January, 2020 - Answer
- ist kwiz - 22 January, 2020 - Answer
- Difficulty with de/d' vs de + article variations - 10 December, 2019 - Answer
- Obvious typos - 20 August, 2019 - Answer
- Time between Kwiz availability - 20 August, 2019 - Answer
- Weekend workout: Trouble on the way to holiday - 31 July, 2019 - Answer
- What are Kwizbot's intentions? - 29 July, 2019 - Answer
- Answers to the quiz on L'aéroport - 29 July, 2019 - Answer